Indy Is Gone Too!?

Lounge By misserica Updated 13 Apr 2010 , 6:50pm by SecretAgentCakeBaker

misserica Posted 2 Apr 2010 , 12:47pm
post #1 of 13

Is IndyDebi not on CC anymore?

12 replies
leily Posted 2 Apr 2010 , 12:52pm
post #2 of 13

she just made a post at 4:30 this morning, so pretty sure she's still here.

misserica Posted 2 Apr 2010 , 12:55pm
post #3 of 13

I did not see, thank you for replying.

TexasSugar Posted 2 Apr 2010 , 1:17pm
post #4 of 13

Indy is going to school and working nights at a Hotel, so she posts mostly in the afternoon or late evening. I know I read two posts from her last night.

indydebi Posted 10 Apr 2010 , 10:02am
post #5 of 13

Hey, gang! Yep, I'm still here! I just saw this thread and thought I'd let you know I'm alive and well. ..... kinda!

Caught some kind of bug 2 weeks ago and have been SO SICK! A sore throat that he said was not strep but he's treating it like strep. A horrendous cough that made me unable to even talk for a day and a half (hubby liked that part!). Said it's not bronchitis but he's treating it like bronchitis (don't you wish doctors really knew what was wrong with you?)

It's been a job just to keep my head up. the medicine makes me sleepy ..... I was pretty much comatose for about 2 days .... and with my school and work schedule, it's been insane! I missed a week of school and a couple days of work. I'm still working to get over it.

Told hubby today, "I'm just so tired of being tired!"

But yeah ... I'm still here! thumbs_up.gif

dalis4joe Posted 10 Apr 2010 , 10:36am
post #6 of 13

Hi Debi.....

I hope you are getting better... I did notice u had not posted anything recently but I left it at you probably having a full week on your hands.... I'm s sorry you are feeling sick....

Feel better soon cause we need your honest opinion here icon_smile.gif

You are our Simon Cowell hehehehe

I will keep you un my prayers....

Doug Posted 10 Apr 2010 , 11:49am
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Hey, gang! Yep, I'm still here! I just saw this thread and thought I'd let you know I'm alive and well. ..... kinda!

Caught some kind of bug 2 weeks ago and have been SO SICK! A sore throat that he said was not strep but he's treating it like strep. A horrendous cough that made me unable to even talk for a day and a half (hubby liked that part!). Said it's not bronchitis but he's treating it like bronchitis (don't you wish doctors really knew what was wrong with you?)

It's been a job just to keep my head up. the medicine makes me sleepy ..... I was pretty much comatose for about 2 days .... and with my school and work schedule, it's been insane! I missed a week of school and a couple days of work. I'm still working to get over it.

Told hubby today, "I'm just so tired of being tired!"

But yeah ... I'm still here! thumbs_up.gif

are you sure it's not the YELLOW FLU? aka seasonal allergies to one of the worst years for pollen?

I ask only as I'm suffering from it big time -- your symptoms and mine match.

rosiecast Posted 11 Apr 2010 , 2:08am
post #8 of 13

Debi, hope you feel better soon. Love the part about your husband liking you not being able to talk for 1 1/2 days. LOL I'm sure my DH would love it too.

Shelle_75 Posted 11 Apr 2010 , 3:24am
post #9 of 13

Debi and Doug, feel better soon!!!

JenniferAtwood Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 2:45am
post #10 of 13

debi, at least now you know that you will be missed. icon_biggrin.gif

KHalstead Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 4:55pm
post #11 of 13

you know Doug, I hear that if you take a tsp. of local honey everyday that you won't have seasonal allergies (unless you travel lol) because you will build up an immunity to the pollen, etc.

Evidentally it works!

misserica Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 6:33pm
post #12 of 13

Indy I am glad to see you are here and getting better!

KHalstead, I heard that too! I have not tried it or know anyone who has but they had that on our local news along with where to purchase our "local" honey.

SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 6:50pm
post #13 of 13

I heard that about the honey, too. When I researched it some more, found out that for some people, it can actually make things much, much worse. I decided against it. I guess it is different for different people and I wasn't willing to take the chance (I tend to be very sensitive to things.)

Here are some articles about it.
http://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/healthcontent/Cautions-on-Using-Local-Honey-for-Allergy-Therapy.htm

http://allergies.about.com/od/controversialtherapies/f/honeyallergies.htm

http://www.pioneerthinking.com/to_honey2009.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%