Need Help With Fondant Frog

Decorating By iris219 Updated 2 Apr 2010 , 1:32am by iris219

iris219 Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 6:02pm
post #1 of 6

Ok, I'm hoping I can explain myself clearly on what I want to do. I am going to be making a birthday cake for hubby in June. I'm planning on do the ice bucket with the sugar beer bottles. ok, sounds good so far?

About 3 yrs or so ago, Budweiser did a Super Bowl commercial with frogs saying "Budweiser". It was really cool.

Now I want to make 3 frogs, each one will hold up a sign that will say....
"Bud", "Weis", "er". So, that my family and friends will understand the purpose of the frogs next to the beer bucket.

Here is the problem I'm having. How do I make each frogs mouth to show that they are saying these words? I'm hoping you can understand what I'm referring too?

Appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks.

5 replies
malene541 Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 11:24pm
post #2 of 6

I would say have someone look at you and say the words "bud" "weis" "er" and have them really exaggerate the expressions. Then take a photo of the person on each "word" and try to get the lips on your frogs to do the same thing.

casme Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 2:07am
post #3 of 6

I agree, or look in the mirror and say the words exaggerating them. Good luck

iris219 Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 3:30pm
post #4 of 6

oh, never tought of that, thank you.

PumpkinTart Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 3:46pm
post #5 of 6

This is such a cute idea! I LOVED that commercial when it was out and my DH and I sometimes still say Bud-weis-errrrrr to each other when a Bud commercial comes on. Haha!

iris219 Posted 2 Apr 2010 , 1:32am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mseif

This is such a cute idea! I LOVED that commercial when it was out and my DH and I sometimes still say Bud-weis-errrrrr to each other when a Bud commercial comes on. Haha!

I loved that commercial as well, I can remember it as it was this last super bowl commercial. Just hope I can pull this idea off. Keeping fingers crossed.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%