Meeting With Rental Kitchen Today

Business By brea1026 Updated 6 Apr 2010 , 3:30pm by dreamcakesmom

brea1026 Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 2:36pm
post #1 of 4

So I am meeting with the ladies who own the dinner prep place today where I will be renting space from. I have a list of things to talk about but I was hoping to hear from some of you who rent licensed space. This is a first for me so I have been trying to do my homework and be prepared, but I want to make sure I cover all the bases.

If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. Also if anyone has an example of a rental contract they would be willing to share that would be so appreciated. I have searched and searched here on CC and say a few posts with links, but never found an actual contract example.

You all are the best!
Thanks,
Breanna

3 replies
amberlicious Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 2:53pm
post #2 of 4

I'll be watching this since I'm looking into renting space also. How much are you expecting to pay? Are you expecting to pay per hour or per month?

fsinger84 Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 1:02am
post #3 of 4

How did the meeting go? I am having a meeting with a diner soon and would love some advice/feedback!

dreamcakesmom Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 3:30pm
post #4 of 4

How did it go? what did you guys discuss in respect to terms of agreement for usage. I am going Friday to discuss a rental in a restauratn space and would love your feedback.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%