I Just Feel Like Crying

Lounge By ladyellam Updated 19 Apr 2010 , 7:04am by prterrell

ladyellam Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 7:30am
post #1 of 44

My cousin and his wife were murdered in their home last night. They had their 2 year old sleeping with them and 3 of the bullets hit her. She had life threatening injuries but it look like she's going to make it. Their other daughter (10) actually called 911 but they didn't know she was there. I feel so sorry for my aunt. She's the best woman in the whole world and all she wants is for her son/wife to be alive.

I stayed with her all day and tried to give her comfort. I don't know what else to do. My aunt was extremely close to my mother and almost went off the deep end when she passed away. I wish with all of my heart, I could end her pain.

Thanks for listening.
Kathy

43 replies
kakabekabunny Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 7:37am
post #2 of 44

OMG!!! How aweful!! My prayers are with you and your family & I hope they catch the horrible monsters that did this.

Mrs-A Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 8:11am
post #3 of 44

omg, im sorry but your words are so shocking that such a thing can happen - i can only offer my heartfelt condolences.

take care of eachother and take care of that poor little girl

((hugs))

Ursula40 Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 8:21am
post #4 of 44

OMG that's awful, my heartfelt condolences.

dalis4joe Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 9:48am
post #5 of 44

My condolences to you and your family... there are no words that can make this any easier for your aunt and all your family at this time... One thing I can offer is my prayers for your family, you and their surviving children.... May God be with all of you during this hard time.

And what you are doing for your aunt.... that's what will make her feel like she is not alone in this... just continue to be there for her and your love will comfort her for sure...

God Bless You, Your Aunt, and everyone that has been affected by this tragedy...

Loucinda Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 11:55am
post #6 of 44

I am so sorry that such a horrible thing has happened to your family. I cannot imagine the pain you all are going through right now. I will keep you in my prayers. Your Aunt is lucky to have you there for support.....be sure to take care of yourself too.

mamawrobin Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 1:41pm
post #7 of 44

OMG I am so sorry that this happened to your family. Praying that God will sustain the family during this difficult time and in the days to follow. Do the authorities know who did this?

Shelle_75 Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 2:07pm
post #8 of 44

I have no words, except that may God be with all of you right now.

(((HUGS)))

maggiev777 Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 2:10pm
post #9 of 44

Oh how horrible... I am so very sorry you and your family are going through this. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Ursula40 Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 2:14pm
post #10 of 44

Just wanted to say, if you feel like crying, then cry, you have all the reason to, don't even start to bottle it in. Take care of yourself, will keep you in my thoughts

jadedlogic Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 3:38pm
post #11 of 44

I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

rosiecast Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 3:53pm
post #12 of 44

I'm so sorry for you. My prayers are with your aunt and the rest of your family.

Bettycrockermommy Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 4:07pm
post #13 of 44

ladyellam,

I heard this story on the news yesterday, and it made me cry! I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this. I am glad that it is looking like the little one is going to pull through. Please know that I will be thinking of you and your family and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Vicki

ladyellam Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 4:23pm
post #14 of 44

Thank you all. My aunt is such a good, giving person and she doesn't deserve this. Today would have been my cousin's wedding anniversary (16 years). They were great parents and loved their children so much.

Again, I thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
Kathy

ccr03 Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 4:32pm
post #15 of 44

Cry all you want.

I am truly sorry for your loss. May you recieve the strength, comfort and will to get through this terrible time.

jammjenks Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 4:39pm
post #16 of 44

I'm sitting here with tears streaming just by reading it. I cannot begin to imagine the hurt, anger, pain, and every other emotion that your family must be feeling. I hope they catch these horrible murderers and put them away forever.

I am so sorry and will pray for your situation. icon_sad.gif

iamcakin Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 4:46pm
post #17 of 44

Oh, I can't begin to comprehend the sadness you must feel.
Please know that you and your family will be in my prayers.

ladyellam Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 5:05pm
post #18 of 44

I forgot to tell you about the little one. By the Grace of God, she's going to make it! I told my aunt she's a fighter and wants to come back to her grandmother.

Thank you all again.

debbek152 Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 5:34pm
post #19 of 44

I am so very sorry for our pain and loss. I will pray for you and your family. If you ever want to talk, just PM me or e-mail me. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

mrspriss0912 Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 12:46am
post #20 of 44

my deepest sympathy for you and your family we will keep you in our prayers , God Bless

JulieMN Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 1:14am
post #21 of 44

I will keep you and your entire family in my thoughts and prayers during this very difficult and unexpected time. I was so glad to read your note that the little girl is recovering. Blessings to you all.....

indydebi Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 1:30am
post #22 of 44

like jammjenks, I'm crying just reading it. I can't imagine what the 10 year old is going thru, knowing her entire family attacked. So glad to read the 3 yr old is going to make it ... God watches over His smallest angels.

Was this a random break-in? Someone they knew?

Extending big electronic hugs to you, darlin'!

The_Lil_Cakehouse Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 1:44am
post #23 of 44

My prayers and deep sympathy are with you and your family. What an awful thing your family is going through. I'm so glad things are looking well for the 3 yr old. I don't even feel like I have words to tell you just how sorry I am that this happened to your family.

ladyellam Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 2:26am
post #24 of 44

Thank you all, again.

Today was their 16th wedding anniversary. On Saturday was the 10 year olds birthday party. That is her last memory of her parents.

I just keep asking God for strength and whatever Grace that can pulled from the Heavens to be given to my aunt and the babies.

aundrea Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 3:15am
post #25 of 44

im choking up just reading this. i am soooo sorry for the lost and hurt your family is going through. please take comfort in knowing so many people here will have you and your loved ones in our thoughts and prayers.
thankfully the little one is going to be ok.
((((((hugs)))))) to you. please let us know how you are doing.
again, so sorry to hear about this.

catlharper Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 5:26am
post #26 of 44

My Lord...just read the news article about the home invasion...I am so heartbroken for you and your family. This is horrendous for you all but especially for these children. I am so happy that both of them are safe but I wish with my whole heart they find the person who did this and make them pay. (((HUGS)))

j_black Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 4:34pm
post #27 of 44

I am so sorry. No tragedy should ever befall such young ones. My heart is aching for you and my prayers are with you and your family.

mamawrobin Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 5:15pm
post #28 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyellam

I forgot to tell you about the little one. By the Grace of God, she's going to make it! I told my aunt she's a fighter and wants to come back to her grandmother.

Thank you all again.

So thankful that this precious little one is going to make it. I wish to express my sincere sympathy to you and your family.

kiwigal81 Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 8:43pm
post #29 of 44

Kathy, I am so sorry to hear that. I'll pray for you all.

nannie Posted 4 Apr 2010 , 5:27pm
post #30 of 44

I'm crying too........

I'm so sorry for your loss and relieved to hear that the little one will recover.

electronic hugs to you all

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%