Global Sugar Art Discount

Decorating By mom2twogrlz Updated 2 Apr 2010 , 2:36pm by AlanT

mom2twogrlz Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 5:00am
post #1 of 5

Hello All,

I thought I remembered seeing that cake central members get a discount to Global Sugar Art. Does anyone know the promotional code for the discount? I want to place my order but can't find it anywhere. TIA

4 replies
ceshell Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 6:27am
post #2 of 5

I don't believe there is a special discount for CC members. However if you sign up for their mailing list they send out info on sales and promotion codes (if any) directly to ya! They don't spam you so it's very little effort to be on their mailing list, plus they often post some really neat stuff you are glad to know about thumbs_up.gif.

blessBeckysbaking Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 9:30am
post #3 of 5

havent seen that for a really long time just when cc first closed there own store wish i miss so much. Hint Hint...

dalis4joe Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 9:42am
post #4 of 5

The last promotion they had was during christmas time or around there, if you bought 100.00 you got 10%... 200.00... 20% off... etc... the promotional code was just that.... for 100.... 10Percent... but I think that ended by Jan.... and since then I have not seen them offer any discount... they also have a clearence link for things they have on sale... but I haven't found any other promotional codes...

ps... if you find one.... please let me know... I love getting "toys" there lol

hth

AlanT Posted 2 Apr 2010 , 2:36pm
post #5 of 5

There is a Sticky Posting by Heath clarifying our relationship in the GSA forum. There has never been a direct discount for CC members. Instead, when you click through to GSA from an ad on CC, we pay CC a percentage to keep their site free to all users. This is a win-win for all of us. Alan

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%