Swirl Of Icing On Top Of Cupcakes

Baking By shining Updated 31 Mar 2010 , 12:49am by shining

shining Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 12:15am
post #1 of 4

What tip do you use to get the big swirl of icing on cupcakes like they have in bakeries? I have the regular tips and the teeth are too fine. I'm looking for a BIG swirl tip. Does that make sense?


3 replies
chassidyg Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 12:27am
post #2 of 4

1M by wilton works well.

Jayde Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 12:41am
post #3 of 4

Thats what I use, but I spread the teeth out.

shining Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 12:49am
post #4 of 4

Looks perfect! Thanks, y'all!

Quote by @%username% on %date%