Find White Chocolate Pudding In Ca

Decorating By mmurphy Updated 30 Mar 2010 , 5:33pm by mmurphy

mmurphy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmurphy Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 9:20pm
post #1 of 7

Does anyone out there know where I can purchase white chocolate instant pudding I live in California and cant seem to find it anywhere. Thanks for your help.

6 replies
paulstonia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paulstonia Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 10:07pm
post #2 of 7

Where in Ca.? I'm in No. Ca. and I have no trouble finding it. Dpu you have a Raley's?

afunk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
afunk Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 10:27pm
post #3 of 7

I'm in So. Cal and have seen it in my local albertsons, though the vons 3 minutes down the road doesn't carry it. Good Luck!

mmurphy Posted 30 Mar 2010 , 2:14am
post #4 of 7

Hey Thank you I'm in So Cal I will try albertsons. Vons and Ralphs dont carry it thank you for your input icon_biggrin.gif

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 30 Mar 2010 , 4:42am
post #5 of 7

Here in the midwest, I find it at WalMart Super Stores pretty regularly. I rarely see it grocery stores.

HTH
Rae

Jakap2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jakap2 Posted 30 Mar 2010 , 5:34am
post #6 of 7

I live in So CA as well, sometimes Vons carries it and sometimes Ralphs does as well but it seems to me, only occasionally. I ordered mine on Amazon, I believe it was 24 packages for $22 and shipping was free (they ship for free orders of $25 or more, I ordered more things with these)
HTH

mmurphy Posted 30 Mar 2010 , 5:33pm
post #7 of 7

Well I found it at albertsons Thank you everyone I think I will try the amazon route I believe it is less expensive that way I paid $1.29 for the small box Definitely will do amazon Thanks again for all of your input. This is the best place to go for help everyone is always so generous and helpful.
Marie

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%