Packaging Cupcake Bouquets?

Baking By tarheelgirl Updated 29 Mar 2010 , 3:55pm by tarheelgirl

tarheelgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tarheelgirl Posted 27 Mar 2010 , 12:19am
post #1 of 7

I am searching on an easy way to package these for delivery. I have 5 to deliver to the same person and don't want them tipping over! icon_smile.gif

6 replies
tarheelgirl Posted 28 Mar 2010 , 3:50pm
post #2 of 7

So.. does anyone have any ideas on delivering/packaging these? icon_razz.gif I'm thinking of putting a small dot of hot glue on the bottom of the pot to place in the delivery box so they won't budge.

RetiredNavyChief Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RetiredNavyChief Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 2:44pm
post #3 of 7

can you wrap them in the shrink wrap and tie with a bow? I always use the nonskid stuff for rugs. Works great wont move an inch!

Ronbob1984 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ronbob1984 Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 3:00pm
post #4 of 7

What kind of a pot are you putting them in?

tarheelgirl Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 3:42pm
post #5 of 7

I am planning to put maybe 8-10 cupcakes into a larger clay pot. Weigh it down with rocks in the bottom. I am using this tutorial that was posted on CC http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=646096&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=15

I am delivering about 4-5 bouquets to the same person so I may sit in a shallow box with the non skid stuff in the bottom of the box. My main concern was them being too top heavy and tipping over. I made these once before and they tipped while delivering. But I'm thinking the container was not heavy enough. I think this will work?

Ronbob1984 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ronbob1984 Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 3:52pm
post #6 of 7

When I delivered mine, I took some twine and tied the tops of the pots to the sides of the boxes. This helped keep them upright. HTH

tarheelgirl Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 3:55pm
post #7 of 7

Thanks, That's a good idea! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%