What Books/resources Can You Not Do Without?

Decorating By Hillywu Updated 25 Mar 2010 , 9:38pm by JulieMN

Hillywu Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 7:00pm
post #1 of 5

I've been a hobby decorator for about a year now, and just had my kitchen inspection the other day with the hopes that I can make a nice little business out of my hobby. Anyway, I've been purchasing Sharon's videos and different resources to help me along in my endeavors.

What I'd like to know is what are the books and/or other resources that you consider your must-haves? I'm interested in both recipe books (is the Cake Bible a good one?) you like and decorating books.

Thanks in advance for sharing!

4 replies
mamawrobin Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 8:51pm
post #2 of 5

The Cake Bible is a must have and Edna's tutorials are wonderful. I also cannot do without Cake Central!

The_Lil_Cakehouse Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 9:18pm
post #3 of 5

The Whimsical Bakehouse and my sugar shack dvds icon_smile.gif I posted a similar thread a couple days ago icon_smile.gif

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-6755005-.html#6755005

Hillywu Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 9:35pm
post #4 of 5

Hey! Thanks for the link, Lil Cakehouse! I keep seeing so many different resources I thought maybe if I saw what everyone else really enjoyed that might help me narrow my choices down a little bit!

JulieMN Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 9:38pm
post #5 of 5

I find that the choices just keep on expanding....what a great hobby!--always something new to learn or attempt.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%