Can't Remember Where I Saw This Cookie..dog..heart Cutter...

Baking By sweetcravings Updated 25 Mar 2010 , 9:41pm by sweetcravings

sweetcravings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcravings Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 5:46pm
post #1 of 12

I dunno if i'm loosing my mind but it seems to me that i saw a cookie awhile back in our gallery (or maybe it was somewhere else on the net) of a dog/puppy face done with a heart shaped cookie cutter. I can't seem to find it anywhere, so maybe i just dreamt it up.lol icon_confused.gif If you know of the one i'm thinking of please let me know. I've given up looking through pages and pages looking for something that may not even be here.
I was hoping to make some puppy faces for the breeder in which we are getting our new puppy from. Thanks

Suzanne

11 replies
newmansmom2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newmansmom2004 Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 6:12pm
post #2 of 12

Nope - you're not delirious. I saw it, too, and thought it was so cute...especially being a dog person and all. I'll see if I can find it. I thought I might have saved it but I don't see it.

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 6:19pm
post #3 of 12

http://cooking.helium.com/how-to/8720-how-to-make-a-puppy-face-cookie-with-a-heart-cookie-cutter

Might this be what you are looking for?
If not this exact one - it might help with ideas.

Bluehue

sweetcravings Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 6:35pm
post #4 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluehue

http://cooking.helium.com/how-to/8720-how-to-make-a-puppy-face-cookie-with-a-heart-cookie-cutter

Might this be what you are looking for?
If not this exact one - it might help with ideas.

Bluehue

No, this isn't the one. icon_sad.gif The one i think i saw was a decorated sugar cookie..i believe with royal icing or similar medium. Thanks for helping me though. Have a great day. icon_biggrin.gif

newmansmom2004 Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 6:40pm
post #5 of 12

What kind of puppy are you getting? (I'm still looking for that cookie BTW)

sweetcravings Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 7:54pm
post #6 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmansmom2004

What kind of puppy are you getting? (I'm still looking for that cookie BTW)

english springer spaniel icon_biggrin.gif
Thanks for taking the time to look for me. I've been going crazy trying to find it. I guess i was just trying to figure out how to incorporate the ears into such a small cutter. I may just find some clipart and design that on a square or round cookie.

suz

newmansmom2004 Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 7:59pm
post #7 of 12

I looked through more than 300 pages of cookies and didn't find it but I KNOW it's out there!!

We had springers for about 15 years. Very nice dogs!

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcravings Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 8:42pm
post #9 of 12

Nope not them..but the second cookie is really cute. Perhaps i could change it to look more springer like. thanks

sweetcravings Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 8:47pm
post #10 of 12

See..crazy right! I can't find it either. Oh well, you watch one day when i'm not looking i'll see it. icon_smile.gif

Please tell me about your dogs..I'd love to hear your experience with the breed. I know of no one around our area that has one. We saw a picture on the net and fell in love with them. Went to the breeder and the rest is history.
Did yours require tonnes of exercise to keep them happy? I keep reading this..
Did yours shed a lot? Again, hearing different things
Female or male?
We are getting a female, but planned originally to get a male but changed our mind when we saw the puppies. It will be a field breed springer not the show ones.
Any tips or information you can give me i'd appreciate it. I'm such a nervous mommy.lol Thankfully i have till mid may to read up and try and figure out how to care for a puppy.lol

Thanks again for all your help browsing the galleries for me.

Suzanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmansmom2004

I looked through more than 300 pages of cookies and didn't find it but I KNOW it's out there!!

We had springers for about 15 years. Very nice dogs!

icon_confused.gif

Sparklekat6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcravings Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 9:41pm
post #12 of 12
Quote:

Thanks..yes i saw these but I still don't think these are the ones i saw..getting closer

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%