Covered Fondant Cupcakes

Baking By dolceanita Updated 25 Mar 2010 , 11:01pm by cakemom42

dolceanita Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 6:39am
post #1 of 5

Where can I find a cookie cutter to cut the fondant the size of a standard cupcake ? I like the one with the scallop edges I see in many pictures..can anyone help me? Thank you

4 replies
Bluehue Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 8:08am
post #2 of 5

Here you go - not sure where you live - but if non of these sites help - just Google Set of Round Cutters and you are sure to find somewhere near you.

The first set is the kind i have and use.


brincess_b Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 10:13am
post #3 of 5

probably any supermarket will have them in their home baking section. of any hobby stores or cake stores near you.

cakerygirl Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 10:46pm
post #4 of 5

I know that Nicholas Lodge carries the round cutters, because I just bought a set from him and they work perfect.

cakemom42 Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 11:01pm
post #5 of 5

Ateco sells the fluted round cutters.
click Shop
then "Sets & Kits"
then "Decorating sets"
the "cutter sets"

Quote by @%username% on %date%