Greetings, Fellow Cake And Baking Lovers!

Decorating By TheFlamingWench Updated 24 Mar 2010 , 11:58pm by mamawrobin

TheFlamingWench Posted 24 Mar 2010 , 10:18pm
post #1 of 6

Hello everyone, my name is Echo. I'm not exactly a newbie, as I had another account on here; some of you might remember me as "TheKookieWench". I would still lurk around but between life and everything else, I just didn't have time for the site like I used to. A brief synopsis....

I spent a few months in Gulf Shores, AL attending school working towards a degree in Hospitality with emphasis in Baking/Pastry. School didn't work out like I wanted it to (hated offense to those that live there and love it). So I moved back home to MO. I'm still looking to finish up school but in the mean time, I've continued to hone in on my craft. I continue to bake for fun, but eventually the goal is to turn it into my own business.

Even though I've been gone a bit, it's nice to know that this place is still highly addictive and full of tips/tricks.

5 replies
dalis4joe Posted 24 Mar 2010 , 10:30pm
post #2 of 6

Hi... welcome back as a full timer.... hope u stick around!!!

Kiddiekakes Posted 24 Mar 2010 , 10:32pm
post #3 of 6

Good to have you back again...I do recognize the Kookie wench from before!

JulieMN Posted 24 Mar 2010 , 11:54pm
post #4 of 6

Welcome back!

mamawrobin Posted 24 Mar 2010 , 11:55pm
post #5 of 6

Welcome back. You're right about cc being addictive. I can't get anything done because I'm always logged on icon_lol.gif

mamawrobin Posted 24 Mar 2010 , 11:58pm
post #6 of 6

Ok...had to do this..HELLO....HEllo.....hello....(like your speaking in an empty room) You said your name is Echo.

Quote by @%username% on %date%