European Milk Marzipan For Modeling And Cake Covering.

Baking By sadsmile Updated 13 May 2010 , 1:41am by selma041878

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 8:45pm
post #1 of 6

I am looking for a recipe that preforms just like MMF or MFF fondant and is called milk marzipan made with powdered milk or condensed milk. The powdered milk marzipan in the recipe section does not have complete instructions and doesn't work as it is written. I am desperate for this recipe right away. If anyone has it and complete instructions for a first time maker please post her or Pm me with it. Thank you all so much!

5 replies
prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 11:37pm
post #2 of 6

Never heard of it. I thought all marzipan was nut based, the most usual being almond?

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 11:59pm
post #3 of 6

Thank you for your reply. It is traditionally all almond. But it's a milk dough I am after. I have had a couple replies via e-mails and messages so don't fret I have some very talented women helping me just this morning. So if no one else can reply don't feel to bad OK. Thanks for looking and trying!

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lea74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lea74 Posted 24 Mar 2010 , 12:24am
post #5 of 6

I just want to mention that the milk powder is suppose to be non-instant. It won't work with instant milk powder. You can buy non-instant milk powder in bulk store.

selma041878 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
selma041878 Posted 13 May 2010 , 1:41am
post #6 of 6

non instant milk powder the same thing as coffee creamer?? Sorry, can someone give me a link to what this is supposed to look like, Im in the USA.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%