Deep Cookie Cutters

Baking By chocomama Updated 23 Mar 2010 , 12:36pm by chocomama

chocomama Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 7:33pm
post #1 of 3

Is there someplace I can purchase some deep cookie cutters so that I may make my Rice Krispie Treats thicker and still cut them neatly?

2 replies
ceshell Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 8:20pm
post #2 of 3

If you are looking for a straightforward shape (i.e. circle) you could always just get some biscuit cutters.

If you want fun, cookie-cutter shapes, check out the thread on how to make your own - you could just cut the metal to a wider strip. I don't have the link, sorry, but it's around here somewhere icon_smile.gif.

chocomama Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 12:36pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you. I've seen that thread before and will search it out. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%