How Old Is "old"?

Lounge By mrspriss0912 Updated 29 Mar 2010 , 3:03am by mrspriss0912

tavyheather Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tavyheather Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 9:02pm
post #31 of 43

IMO you top out at 35.

seriously, though..you sound a little self conscious to be taking an old heffer comment to heart..and your mom sounds a little jealous...don't know the whole story but MY mom didn't even have me until she was 40...I don't think most believe 36 to be old at all...

and if you're getting that feedback it's time to start ignoring the media.

tavyheather Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tavyheather Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 9:08pm
post #32 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7yyrt

ahem...
An old woman is riding the elevator in a very lavish New York City Office Building. A young and beautiful woman gets into the elevator and smelling like expensive perfume turns to the old woman and says arrogantly, "Giorgio - Beverly Hills, $100 an ounce!"

The next young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator and also very arrogantly turns to the old woman and says, "Chanel No. 5, $150 an ounce!"

About three floors later, the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator. Before she leaves, she looks both beautiful women in the eyes, bends over, and lets out a most foul-smelling fart. She leaves the stunned women in a cloud of funk, saying "Broccoli - 49 cents a pound."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA gross...but AHAHAHHAHAHA

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 9:48pm
post #33 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by GI

"The moral is, maybe we should all grab that purple hat a little earlier."

I've been wearing a mauve hat for years. Does that count? icon_lol.gif

Oh, and my hubby's farts became atrocious when he hit 32, don't tell me it gets worse! icon_surprised.gif

poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 11:46pm
post #34 of 43

All of you are young chicks!
I'm 57 and proud of it...as long as I remember to be.

I used to buy gingko for my memory, but I couldn't remember to take it!

I feel young because I hang out with other women who love to have fun and go on adventures! This year-next month in fact-we're hiking in Utah! Can't wait!
And I one of the younger ones in the group!

And my 88 year-old mother still worries I'm going to fall off a cliff somewhere.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 11:53pm
post #35 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohsmomma

All of you are young chicks!
I'm 57 and proud of it...as long as I remember to be.

I used to buy gingko for my memory, but I couldn't remember to take it!

I feel young because I hang out with other women who love to have fun and go on adventures!

I like to embarrass my kids by singing Lion King songs while in the mall! icon_lol.gif

mrspriss0912 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrspriss0912 Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 2:12am
post #36 of 43

I agree that I do sound like a bit of a whiner about the whole thing I guess what gets me so ticked is the fact that it has come from A the woman who gave birth to me and B the man who says he loves me more than anything ok then why in the world do they feel that it is ok to talk down to the very person they say they love so much icon_mad.gif I love them both but I think they need to re evaluate their actions and for God's sake turn the Shut up filter back on icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif It isnt cute or funny to say hurtfull things to people
On the bright side mom bought me chocolate today I think she knows she has upset me H still hasnt done anything so this weekend I am going to buy myself a new piece of jewerly to say he is sorry icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 2:17am
post #37 of 43

I agree.
I hate it when men think we aren't listening and start trash-talking about women.

I post on several sites that are predominately male; and if their wives and sweethearts read some of the things that were written about them, I think the place would be filled with exes.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 7:04am
post #38 of 43

ah, now be fair, gals! My sister, my married daughter and I regularly exchange "Stupid Husband Stories"!

Had a co-worker who came up to me one day and said, "Debi, I've got a Stupid Wife Story for ya!".

I said......

"Ray ..... you KNOW there's no such thing!" icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

mrspriss0912 Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 12:36pm
post #39 of 43

LOL Indydebi good one and yes we do exchange stupid hubby stories just like they do to us and most of the time it is all in good humor.. I love a good laugh especially when it about something goofy that I did ! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 2:24pm
post #40 of 43

Well, if it's 'stupid' stories; I'm afraid I probably star in some myself! icon_biggrin.gif

dalis4joe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dalis4joe Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 3:41pm
post #41 of 43

lol Debi.... u are a riot! I gotta hand it to you.... even when I am having a bad "moment" when I read some of your comments... I crack up! too funny

patticake1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 4:05pm
post #42 of 43

36 is still a baby IMO. My oldest dd just turned 39, and I am 58.People think we are sisters most of the time.
Age is all about how you feel about yourself!!
This is hilarious.

Quote:
Quote:

ahem...
An old woman is riding the elevator in a very lavish New York City Office Building. A young and beautiful woman gets into the elevator and smelling like expensive perfume turns to the old woman and says arrogantly, "Giorgio - Beverly Hills, $100 an ounce!"

The next young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator and also very arrogantly turns to the old woman and says, "Chanel No. 5, $150 an ounce!"

About three floors later, the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator. Before she leaves, she looks both beautiful women in the eyes, bends over, and lets out a most foul-smelling fart. She leaves the stunned women in a cloud of funk, saying "Broccoli - 49 cents a pound."

mrspriss0912 Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 3:03am
post #43 of 43

Well I went out this afternoon and bought a beautiful sterling silver belt buckle style bracelett with small CZ incorporated into it I love it and H had better not say anuthing ugly about it ! I also spent all day yesterday shopping with my mom. H is getting better and is SLOWLY earning the D back...... So thanks agin for the support and also the reality check Yes I was whining about it sorry for that but you guys really made me feel better and I was in the end after all your post able to laugh it off

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
to you all

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%