Incredible Anniversary Cakes - Anyone Watching This?

Lounge By 7yyrt Updated 22 Mar 2010 , 5:00am by 7yyrt

7yyrt Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 3:39am
post #1 of 6

Incredible Anniversary Cakes - Anyone watching this?
I can't believe they stopped the clock!

5 replies
mamawrobin Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 4:26am
post #2 of 6

Is it on now? What network?

catlharper Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 4:29am
post #3 of 6

Yup...couldn't believe the one cake and the dowel issues! Wow! Bronwens was off the hook but I guess I'm a bit more traditional...not sure I'd go that direction but she's always pushing the limits!

The_Lil_Cakehouse Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 4:38am
post #4 of 6

I liked Bronwens, I just wasn't THAT impressed with any of the cakes really. But If I was choosing, I would choose hers. I liked the PJ's. What was with the questions, they barely scratched the surface with their questions. And that woman was trying to HINT to them what she wanted and they were just almost ignoring her. ALTHOUGH, all that said, after reading all the behind the scene stuff with UCO, I really question anything and everything I see on those shows. Not that I believed it all before, but now I with twisting words and stuff, I just don't know.

DefyGravity Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 4:41am
post #5 of 6

Thanks for posting this, I almost forgot that I had it in my TiVo list icon_smile.gif

I thought Bronwen's was completely amazing, but I would never pick that for myself. I would have loved to see more about the inner structure of it, because it seemed solid as a rock.

7yyrt Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 5:00am
post #6 of 6

It's on Food Network.
I looked it up, it's on again at 3 am Pacific time.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%