New Cupcake Wraps And Baking Cups

Baking By yummycupcake Updated 23 Mar 2010 , 10:58pm by tesso

yummycupcake Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 2:32am
post #1 of 4

I love the new cupcake wrapers that you can find at baking and cake decorating store, unfortunaly some are very expensive. The prices are from $8.00 to 13.00 for 12 cupcake wraps icon_cry.gif

Here is the good news:
Wilton just put in the market the new wrappers and baking cups. They are beatiful and very cheap! icon_biggrin.gif

Cupcake wraps'n pix (12 wrappers and 24 pix) for $ 3.49 (if you buy them at Michaels' you can get 40% coupon and a great price).

They have these beautiful cupcake baking cups that looks like tulips 24 for $3.99

I love them!

Here is a link for the cupcake wrappers and baking cups.

3 replies
apetricek Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 2:48am
post #2 of 4

I have used the expensive ones, and also the wilton ones, and they are much cheaper in price, also the quality is much different. THey are hard to work with and you have to tape them together, unlike the expensive ones, but in a pinch they will work. Bakery crafts also has a huge new reasonably priced wrap line. I acutally found on E B A Y a lot of people that sold the higher end wrappers at a more reasonable price...

Sara789 Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 10:51pm
post #3 of 4

Or make your own wrappers! Thanks to robyndmy I can now make cupcake wrappers. Go to for instructions and a template. If you do scrap booking or card making you will already have tons of supplies to go wild.

tesso Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 10:58pm
post #4 of 4

i went to meijers to get some supplies and happened to come across cupcake wrapers there. I was totally AMAZED at how many types they had. I dont know if all of them carry a variety but if you have one near.. check it out.

another place if there is one near you .. is liquor barn, or liqour warehouse. They have lots of party things like that.

Quote by @%username% on %date%