Cake Lifter

Decorating By mayo2222 Updated 22 Mar 2010 , 12:56am by havingfun

mayo2222 Posted 21 Mar 2010 , 5:19pm
post #1 of 5

Does anyone know if the "cake lifter" shown in agbay leveler video is an actual cake lifter and if so what the brand name is? Or is it simply a very thin cookie sheet?


4 replies
cake-angel Posted 21 Mar 2010 , 6:44pm
post #2 of 5

It could be an actual cake lifter. A google search for cake lifter showed a large syle one being sold in the UK. Also Wilton has one that works pretty well. There are many other shapes and sizes on the market as well.

PinkZiab Posted 21 Mar 2010 , 6:49pm
post #3 of 5

It's just an edgeless cookie sheet... they're the best for lifting large layers!

mayo2222 Posted 21 Mar 2010 , 8:55pm
post #4 of 5

Awesome, thanks for everyones help. We have an airbake cookie sheet like that one but a little thicker so I will have to look the next time I am out.

havingfun Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 12:56am
post #5 of 5

I use a cookie sheet also, but how do you keep the cake from sticking to it??????

Quote by @%username% on %date%