How Do I Wrap/package A Cupcake Bouquet?

Baking By greyhoundlover Updated 19 Mar 2010 , 5:06pm by KHalstead

greyhoundlover Posted 19 Mar 2010 , 4:03pm
post #1 of 2

HOw do I wrap/package a cupcake bouquet?

1 reply
KHalstead Posted 19 Mar 2010 , 5:06pm
post #2 of 2

I put them in regular brown shipping boxes. Here's what I do.

I take a foam paper plate and cut a circle out of the bottom that is JUST big enough for the base of the container to fit inside of....then I flip the plate over and hot glue it to the bottom of the box.

The bottom of the plate (which is now on top) will be raised up off the bottom of the box by about 1/2" or more and then you can just stick the base of the cupcake container down inside of the hole you cut. Because it's foam it gives you a little wiggle room to get the container in there nice and snug and then you don't risk it tipping over.

Otherwise you can cut a hole in the bottom of a cardboard cake box that will fit snugly inside of your shipping box (I use shipping boxes because they're nice and tall and allow me to completely cover the bouquet, you could just use a bakery box if you don't feel the need to cover the entire bouquet)....cut a hole in the bottom of the bakery box and then close the lid on it and flip it over....then you'll have the hole to set your container down into, keeping it from wobbling/ flipping over!
Hope that all makes sense?

Quote by @%username% on %date%