Really Really Bad Dcake Day :/

Decorating By hurlygrli07 Updated 19 Mar 2010 , 3:14am by LeckieAnne

hurlygrli07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hurlygrli07 Posted 19 Mar 2010 , 1:48am
post #1 of 6

taking a brake from a really crappy cake day to vent, two of my cakes got suck in the pans so i had to start over on that, then i bought a pasta roller, which sucked cuz my gumpaste just got stuck in it, not to mention it took a whole 1/2 ounce to turn the gumpate brown, then the gumpaste got dry or something and was craking so i couldnt make my bow icon_cry.gif ....grr anyways now i have to get more stuff to make more cake batter, more eggs, because im out of those, more gumpaste because that was the last of it, oh and more brown coloring, which ihave to buy in a pack because michaels doesnt sell it individualy icon_mad.gif ....wow i just hope the rest of the night gets bettr

sorry to vent i just needed to get it off my chest!!! icon_rolleyes.gif

5 replies
retaunton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
retaunton Posted 19 Mar 2010 , 2:37am
post #2 of 6

Sorry you are having a bad day! Hang in there!

princesscris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
princesscris Posted 19 Mar 2010 , 2:43am
post #3 of 6

Oh no - you poor thing! I have times when everything goes wrong at once for me too. Stepping away from the kitchen to go buy your ingredients is probably a good thing. Clear your mind and come back fresh and positive. I'm sure you'll have a better time of it on your second run.

Kind regards,
Cris.

aundrea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aundrea Posted 19 Mar 2010 , 2:57am
post #4 of 6

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I've been there myself many times. Sometimes from start to finish everything goes wrong. And what I hate most is when everthing seems to be running smoothly then a castrophe happens.
Hang in there-take a break. Hopefully once you start again things will go better.

madgeowens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madgeowens Posted 19 Mar 2010 , 2:59am
post #5 of 6

we all have days like that........

LeckieAnne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LeckieAnne Posted 19 Mar 2010 , 3:14am
post #6 of 6

Awww - kitagrl is having a bad day too. Something in the air! Chin up - it'll be ok! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%