Need Ideas For Big Sister Baby Shower

Decorating By pupandbon Updated 18 Mar 2010 , 6:27pm by pupandbon

pupandbon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pupandbon Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 1:26pm
post #1 of 4

I have a request to do a "Big Sister Drama Queen" baby shower cake. They have given me lots of ideas but I can't seem to get the Drama Queen incorporated. This is for a 3 yr old girl whose having a baby sister. What the did tell me is 2 tier topsy turvy with pink and purple balls for border maybe with stripes and polka dots incorporated. I'm thinking maybe a tiara on the top but they mentioned putting hair bows as a topper. Any ideas come to mind??? thanks in advance!

3 replies
KASCARLETT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KASCARLETT Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 1:30pm
post #2 of 4

When I think of Drama Queen, tiaras do come to mind, as does big jewerly. Maybe you can incorporate hair bows around the tiara somehow?

mandymakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandymakescakes Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 5:01pm
post #3 of 4

What about pink and purple jewels instead of balls around the base of each tier? Stripes on one tier, polka dots or cutout flowers (flat to the side) on the other... a string of pearls draped down on side, some makeup or a small coin purse at the base... definitely a tiara on top... drama queen = princess in my mind, can't you tell icon_wink.gif

pupandbon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pupandbon Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 6:27pm
post #4 of 4

thank you both so much for the ideas. i love the jewel idea but they specifically asked for balls but i have been wanting to try the jewels so i'm thinking maybe jewel centers to some flowers on the cake. i'll be sure to post a picture when i'm done!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%