Signature Cake Flavors???

Decorating By tiggerjo Updated 18 Mar 2010 , 2:10pm by jobueno

tiggerjo Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 12:02pm
post #1 of 6

Does everyone have a signature recipe? I think I found one last night but a little worried because everyone does not like coconut. I used the WASC
I found on here. Yellow BC cake mix, coconut milk for the liquid, coconut flavoring, a good handfull of coconut and a box of coconut cream instant pudding. Excellent flavor and very moist.

5 replies
pieceacake830 Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 12:18pm
post #2 of 6

Sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!

Kibosh Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 12:29pm
post #3 of 6

Sounds Yummy!!! I'll have to try that. that's what I love about this site, you can use the info on here and then make it your own! don't worry about it being coconut. Remember not everyone likes every flavour, some people don't like chocolate (as crazy as that is) but not to worry, it's always good to have a different flavours under your belt. It's what will set you aside from someone else. icon_biggrin.gif

2SchnauzerLady Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 12:39pm
post #4 of 6

YUM! I haven't tried that one on the girls at work yet. That will have to be the next one. I just did the Cinnamon bun WASC and they flipped over that!

tiggerjo Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 1:20pm
post #5 of 6

cinnamon bun wasc? please share. thanks

jobueno Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 2:10pm
post #6 of 6

I like to make my own special fillings and combine them with yummy flavored cakes. I have so far made a PinaColada filling to use with Vanilla cake Spiced Apples goes well with a cinammon WASC, Orange marmalade excellent with Chocolate or Vanilla WASC or a Cream Cheese pound cake...yumm the possibilites are endless. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%