How Do I...

Decorating By LeshaMulder Updated 18 Mar 2010 , 5:26am by SpecialtyCakesbyKelli

LeshaMulder Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 4:50am
post #1 of 5

Make the edging like on this cake...


Is it brushed on?

4 replies
ayerim979 Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 5:04am
post #2 of 5

are you talking about the border?

JoJoMick Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 5:07am
post #3 of 5

The border at the corner of cake and board is done with a tip and then either air-brushed or they used the spray color in a can........the cake and the work that went into it are really nice!!! Creative and I love the colors!

LeshaMulder Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 5:22am
post #4 of 5

Yes Im talking about the border. Does anyone know what tip is used for it? and Im assuming its brushed on.

My lil sis wants me to recreate this cake for her Daughters first bday on saturday. I know its mostly fondant, just wondering on the border.

SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 5:26am
post #5 of 5

Looks like a large round tip to me... making a ball then dragging it.... not sure though. Really cute cake!

Quote by @%username% on %date%