Spray Can?? Drying Adhesive?

Decorating By me_mysister Updated 18 Mar 2010 , 4:31pm by me_mysister

me_mysister Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 12:39am
post #1 of 3

It's that spray can with a little stick poking out (reminds me of WD 40)? Is it used for "sticking" chocolate onto chocolate? What is it called and where can I get it?

2 replies
BlakesCakes Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 2:54am
post #2 of 3

It's cold freeze spray that is food safe.
It's used to cool warm chocolate/sugar/isomalt quickly after the piece has been put in place.
It won't adhere cold chocolate to cold chocolate.
It's not sticky at all.



me_mysister Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 4:31pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you so much Blakescakes!

Quote by @%username% on %date%