20Yr. Class Reunion~Commng Up Blank

Decorating By cakeaddictunite Updated 16 Mar 2010 , 10:30pm by joy5678

cakeaddictunite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeaddictunite Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 9:48pm
post #1 of 3

I was notified today that the committie wants me to make our reunion cake icon_eek.gif . I'm up for the challenge but my creativity isnt.I was tols to include something like congrats class of 1990 for making 20. I was thinking of making a RC replica of our school. but after that im blank...I'm really not diggin the whole sheetcake idea~to generic. Any ideas would be very appreciated... And yes I looked in the gallery and didnt find much inspiration icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

2 replies
lisamenz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisamenz Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 10:05pm
post #2 of 3

Hope this helps, You can do the school emblem or say whatever your mascot was example; panther, eagle etc in a gumpaste or fondant 2-D or 3-D on the cake with a collage of past pictures of those years in school, from edible images copied from your year book. This is always fun, for people to see their picture on cakes . Or you can do google searches and come up with alot of ideas, other then here in the photo galleries. You can do open books that look like they are open and closed that look like the year books. Well , I Hope this helps and have fun thumbs_up.gif

joy5678 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joy5678 Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 10:30pm
post #3 of 3

I incorporated a huge mascot (a panther) from gumpaste along with the year we graduated and used our school colors as well as our school letters. It was simple but turned out great. Have fun at your reunion!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%