For Those Who Dont Post Pics.. Please Do..please!

Decorating By tesso Updated 17 Mar 2010 , 6:01am by cheatize

tesso Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 3:14pm
post #1 of 8

CC members on here give such wonderful advice and technique help that I would love to see examples of their work. I bet their cakes are amazing. I always feel kind of diasppointed when I see that they don't have any pictures posted. Pretty Please add some pictures. I would truly love to see them. icon_biggrin.gif

7 replies
costumeczar Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 3:31pm
post #2 of 8

A lot of non-photo-posters are probably like me, who already have websites and links to them...Just click away. I don't have time to post photos everywhere, and every website also has rules about what they can do with your pictures once you post them, so some people don't want to deal with that, either.

Loucinda Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 3:58pm
post #3 of 8

I think having a link to your site is great too - there is a lot of inspiration looking at those. I appreciate those that do either one - to me, it just shows that they do know what they are talking about, and are willing for others to see. Kudos to those of you who do! icon_smile.gif

tesso Posted 17 Mar 2010 , 1:02am
post #4 of 8

I didnt think about the links. I dont do twitter, facebook or my space so I hadnt even bothered to really look at links. icon_redface.gif
I am off to check your site now. thanks. i cant wait to see your work !! icon_biggrin.gif

tavyheather Posted 17 Mar 2010 , 4:23am
post #5 of 8

oh FINE icon_biggrin.gif

but until I figure out how to shrink and all that hassle, here's a link to my flikr feed is on the right side.

nesweetcake Posted 17 Mar 2010 , 4:42am
post #6 of 8

OR.....there are the technically challenged......Like ME!~

Mrs-A Posted 17 Mar 2010 , 4:55am
post #7 of 8
Originally Posted by nesweetcake

OR.....there are the technically challenged......Like ME!~

i prefer to call myself IT stupid over techno challenged... i had a touch screen laptop for months and didnt realise it until one night hubby asked me if i liked the feature icon_redface.gif

cheatize Posted 17 Mar 2010 , 6:01am
post #8 of 8

Mrs-A, you just made me touch my screen. LMBO.
I'm good. It's not touch screen. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%