New Tip

Decorating By bpmd210 Updated 16 Mar 2010 , 1:23pm by tripleD

bpmd210 Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 1:25am
post #1 of 6

I just got this frill tip, and I'm not sure I'm using it right. The top frills look good, but I'm not sure how to hold it so the bottom looks good also. Anybody have any experience with this?


5 replies
AKS Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 2:02am
post #2 of 6

I'm pretty sure that they are for piped swags. Use them by making a "U", and it comes out as a ruffle swag.

ninatat Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 3:44am
post #3 of 6

hi what number is the frill tip thanks

bpmd210 Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 1:01pm
post #4 of 6

I have a few. They're just marked 40, 50, and 70. They're now Wilton, no idea what brand they are

bpmd210 Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 1:02pm
post #5 of 6

Sorry, make that "not" Wilton

tripleD Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 1:23pm
post #6 of 6

I use this tip often. It makes a beautiful ruffle. You just go around the cake and it ruffles by itself. I took just a little practice. but once you get the hang of it its really easy. The slower you sqeeze the bag the fuller it ruffles.

Quote by @%username% on %date%