Don't Forget To Tune Into Ultimate Cake Off Tonight

Lounge By JenniferAtwood Updated 16 Mar 2010 , 8:59am by Sagebrush

JenniferAtwood Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferAtwood Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 11:20pm
post #1 of 9

You will be able to see three great team, building some of the largest cakes in the shows history. The Blue team does use the cricut quite extensively. We all had fun making the show, how everyone has fun watching it.

8 replies
tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 11:23pm
post #2 of 9

i have recorder set... It is my understandig that another CC memeber is on there tonight too. according to the posts in the last cake off post.

Cant wait to see what your cake looks like! i bet it was fun !!

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 11:33pm
post #3 of 9

yeah it let me fix my other post !!

JenniferAtwood Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferAtwood Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 3:22am
post #4 of 9

me, Tobias Wilhelm (blue team) and KimAZ (green team)

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 3:46am
post #5 of 9

Awesome cake! Loved the flames and the overall cake. You guys kicked butt. Great job.

Sagebrush Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sagebrush Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 5:53am
post #6 of 9

I was just coming on to see if this really was you on the show. My jaw dropped when I heard the teams named... I wasn't expecting it. I just started the show on my DVR, so I'm waiting to hear them mention your name icon_smile.gif

Sagebrush Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 6:30am
post #7 of 9

Plthbth... I think you were robbed. If I were picking, the one that won would've been last on my list.

Oh, and btw... I can totally see why you were called out on here as being the stodgy old bakery who only does boring, traditional cakes. icon_lol.gif (Um... what I really needed was an eye-rolling emoticon there.)

KimAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimAZ Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 7:18am
post #8 of 9

We had so much fun on the show! It was awesome and exciting to do all that work and all three teams' cakes were outstanding in my opinion. You had to be there to really see all the details.

Congrats to Ashley and her team! Great job! And Congrats to Mark's team..Jennifer, you and Tobias ( and Shelia) did awesome! Love the sugar flames the most!

Now I want to do it again!!! icon_biggrin.gif
KimAZ

Sagebrush Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 8:59am
post #9 of 9

Please don't get me wrong... Ashley's cake was pretty amazing, too. I think this episode probably had the best results of all of them - there was no obvious loser in the batch, and there usually is. In the end, though, I thought both of the other cakes had more going for them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%