Omg-I Think Im Going To Poop Myself! Freaking Out!

Decorating By BarbieAnnPlaysWithHerFOOD Updated 15 Mar 2010 , 2:49pm by FarrahFace

BarbieAnnPlaysWithHerFOOD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbieAnnPlaysWithHerFOOD Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 4:12am
post #31 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

You have to hit the edit photo botton and replace the photo.
Then you might have to do the same for the one that is repeated.
Edna icon_smile.gif

got it figured out... thanks edna!

Lorieann55 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lorieann55 Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 4:31am
post #32 of 37

You'd better get your cake portfolio ready! People will be beating a path to your door! thumbs_up.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede-cakes

Holy cake scraps!

This had me laughing out loud....... thanks Swede-cakes ! icon_biggrin.gif

FarrahFace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FarrahFace Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 4:59am
post #33 of 37

OMG! That is an awsome cake... If you are a newbie, then we better all close up shop. LOL That is really a great cake. The details are just awsome. He even has real looking muscles. You are extremely talanted.. Keep it up. That's better than alot of cakes I've seen. Not even gonna show it to my son. lol I can't make one like that and I know I can't afford for you to make me one either. LOL thumbs_up.gif

BarbieAnnPlaysWithHerFOOD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbieAnnPlaysWithHerFOOD Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 5:18am
post #34 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahFace

OMG! That is an awsome cake... If you are a newbie, then we better all close up shop. LOL That is really a great cake. The details are just awsome. He even has real looking muscles. You are extremely talanted.. Keep it up. That's better than alot of cakes I've seen. Not even gonna show it to my son. lol I can't make one like that and I know I can't afford for you to make me one either. LOL thumbs_up.gif

you cant afford for me to do it eh? you know, i dont make a dime off my cakes right?
I am an unliscenced amature hobby baker who does EVERYTHINg in a home kitchen- I am a stay at home momma of 4 kids and my husband is the only one bringing home an income.. because i am not liscenced and doing this out of my home and because i have no classes .. no training.. not even a wilton course under my belt, charging for a cake is kinda "wrong" ( and isnt it technically illegal?)
I just ask that the person help cover cost of materials... the brutal legend cake was under 100.00 to create .
I have no idea who much my cakes would be worth if i tried to actually sell them! Maybe someday I can get hired on in a REAL cake shop , then I can bring home a lil income too!

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 5:25am
post #35 of 37

That is most awesomely fantastic!

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 5:54am
post #36 of 37

I just got to see your cake !! WOW.. totally amazing. I didnt see it on here? I am sorry I missed it. I wonder if that was when the home page wasnt loading for me icon_sad.gif I am glad i got to see it. well worth the wait !! AWESOME!!!

FarrahFace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FarrahFace Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 2:49pm
post #37 of 37

I meant no harm. I just assumed you charged. I know I would. I would get my liscence and be making a crap load of money If I were you. I just meant, with all that tallant you could have your own show on tv. All I was sayng is I was amazed at your work. Sorry If it sounded any other way. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%