Cc Magazine Shipping

Decorating By Rose_N_Crantz Updated 16 Mar 2010 , 4:33pm by cake-angel

Rose_N_Crantz Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 7:55am
post #1 of 4

I went to order the first issue of CC Magazine from GSA today, only to find the shipping costs more than the actual magazine itself! Does it really cost that much to ship a magazine?

Was anyone else shocked by this? I've went to all my local craft stores and Barnes and Noble to see if they have it or if they can order it. Nobody can though. I'm pretty bummed.

3 replies
MerlotCook Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 1:56pm
post #2 of 4

I saw the shipping was a bit high, but they do mail it by priority mail. I live in WY and got mine 3 days after I ordered it. Well worth the money, and I subscribed after seeing the first issue!

AlanT Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 4:23pm
post #3 of 4

Please understand that we are not a magazine subscription service that can send out hundreds of magazines at a bulk rate. We ship all products via UPS or USPS Priority mail so that we can insure and track our shipments. Most customers just add the magazines to an order with other products. Alan

cake-angel Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 4:33pm
post #4 of 4

I got mine from Global Sugar art along with a few other items and it came very quickly - Less than 7 days to Canada - so to me it was worth it. Thanks Alan and everyone at Global.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%