Where To Find This Cake Topper

Decorating By dutchbunch5 Updated 13 Apr 2010 , 8:52pm by leily

dutchbunch5 Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 3:52am
post #1 of 5

I am looking to find a cake topper or separator that looks like/similar to this one. Thanks!


4 replies
KHalstead Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 8:54pm
post #2 of 5

if you're referring to the gold scroll thing in the center, I think it's a candle holder!

margi24 Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 4:59pm
post #3 of 5

lindy smith does some similar to this on her website

Bluehue Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 5:16pm
post #4 of 5

Was just about to type what Margi24 said... thumbs_up.gif

But here the link anyway


leily Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 8:52pm
post #5 of 5

I have seen styles like this on a UK website... i don't have it saved anymore though. But it is a cake stand, Hopefully someone from the UK will see this and know where they can be bought.

Quote by @%username% on %date%