Anybody Go To The Queen City Cake Show Tonight?

Decorating By jadak Updated 14 Mar 2010 , 11:54pm by jadak

jadak Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 1:09am
post #1 of 5

Just wondering if anyone went downtown to the Cincinnati Queen City Cake show tonight. I'll be there tomorrow and Sunday. I'm excited to see all of the entries. If you entered, GOOD LUCK! thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
karateka Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 1:26am
post #2 of 5

We are going Sunday, since it is DH birthday. I have a wicked cold and didn't stop to look at the entries that were already set up.

I'm looking forward to seeing them all. Maybe we'll see you there? I'm a redhead, married to a redhead....will be toting 2 teenagers, a redheaded boy and a girl that I'm told looks like me. If you see us, say "Hi".

jadak Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 3:00pm
post #3 of 5

I was there Sat.. The entries were all so great. I went alone to help out and it allowed me some time to really look at the cakes. Usually I just go on Sun. for pick up and have my three kids so not much time to look.

Maybe I will see you Sun.. I will have 3 kids in tow (4, 5, and icon_cool.gif so if you see someone in the midst of chaos saying, "Don't touch" over and over, it's probably me! icon_lol.gif We are planning to go down at about 4:30 and going to the Home and Garden Show and then grabbing my cakes close to 6.

Happy B-Day to your DH and congrats on your win!!!!! I hope you are feeling better. Take care.

karateka Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 11:05pm
post #4 of 5

I saw your entries, Jada, and they were beautiful! You do good work.

jadak Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 11:54pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks so much. That's a huge compliment. icon_biggrin.gif Can't wait 'til next year.

Sorry I didn't see you at pick up. It was kind of a whirlwind. Maybe another time. Take care.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%