Those Stick Thingys...

Decorating By jayshunnie22 Updated 12 Mar 2010 , 6:17pm by MnSnow

 jayshunnie22  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jayshunnie22 Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 6:14pm
post #1 of 2

Hey ive always wondered what those stick thingys were and where i could buy some at that people have coming out of there cakes (they use them to hold up fondant stars or whatever.anyone know what they are? there usually grey or black and ive seen some str8 and curled.
Thanks! icon_lol.gif

1 reply
 MnSnow  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 6:17pm
post #2 of 2

Are you talking about floral wires? You can buy them at any craft store or a store that has a craft department

Quote by @%username% on %date%