Need Some New Cake Friends

Lounge By deanna_cake Updated 25 Sep 2010 , 3:24pm by Scotch__Mist

deanna_cake Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 5:47pm
post #1 of 18

Hey CC
I have been on here for a while and am still looking for some cake friends. I try to get involved with some of the forums here, but what I really want is someone I can cross communicate with more than just answering a few questions, asking them. I want someone who I can actually call a friend...someone who understands baking and everything else we all do. Hopefully asking helps. I'm from California, but you don't have to be.
Laters,
D

17 replies
MnSnow Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 6:09pm
post #2 of 18

I'll be your cake friend icon_smile.gif

windemire Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 10:05pm
post #3 of 18

Hey, De...

Feel free to drop me an email any time! I'm in Sacramento (which seems to be a dead-zone for cake decorators who are willing to share ANYTHING), so we aren't terribly far apart.

We can all use another friend! thumbs_up.gif

JaimeAnn Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 10:22pm
post #4 of 18

Hi De!

I am Just outside of Tehachapi Ca. You can never have too many friends!
You can contact me through email and facebook and Myspace.

(Please use CC email.)
facebook= http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1323445909
myspace= www.myspace.com/artofjaimeann

Rylan is a great friend too. He is in Vegas but sooo friendly and helpfull he has a blog

www.artandappetite.com

ayerim979 Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 10:35pm
post #5 of 18

Hi there, I live in Los Angeles , and I'm always here for when ever you need something, Im by all means not a professional but I would love to someday own my own little shop in the near future.

You can definitely get ahold of me anytime, cant give you my # cause my phone is disconnected lol !!!! HE HE........

Loucinda Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 11:16pm
post #6 of 18

Just jump in and post - we are all here for the same thing! icon_smile.gif I have made many good friends on here, and it is so nice seeing folks post that I haven't seen before!

BettyNC Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 3:33pm
post #7 of 18

Count me in ( i need a friend too, new here) icon_smile.gif

quilting2011 Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 6:00pm
post #8 of 18

Is there a local cake club in your area?

check out the california cake club website.

quilting2011 Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 6:01pm
post #9 of 18

Any cc members here are cake friends. Very helpful

mrspriss0912 Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 12:38am
post #10 of 18

count me in ..... I will try to help what I can and this place is great I have learned so much and everyone here are great. You can e-mail (Please use CC email) Not to many decorators out here in the boonies where I live either lol

Stacey75 Posted 18 Sep 2010 , 3:31am
post #11 of 18

Hi Deanna,
I am just outside of Modesto. If you need anything just let me know. I dont know many decorators out here either

tesso Posted 18 Sep 2010 , 4:54am
post #12 of 18

bring on the questions, bring on the ideas, the PM's, the rants the raves.. we are all on here because frankly our families cant stand to hear us talk about cakes anymore with out their eyes getting permanently stuck in the back of their heads as they roll them.

We are all on here because we were searchin out cake friends who know and understand us demented cakers !! icon_biggrin.gif

Herekittykitty Posted 18 Sep 2010 , 2:10pm
post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesso

bring on the questions, bring on the ideas, the PM's, the rants the raves.. we are all on here because frankly our families cant stand to hear us talk about cakes anymore with out their eyes getting permanently stuck in the back of their heads as they roll them.

We are all on here because we were searchin out cake friends who know and understand us demented cakers !! icon_biggrin.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

OMG Tesso that's hilarious! This is the only place I can go and get my fix. As I told my friend after discovering this site - These are my PEOPLE!! It is wonderful to have a place to go where you know others aren't thinking - Will she EVER shut up about cake?!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

ysa Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 8:57am
post #14 of 18

me too i'm in icon_biggrin.gif

lil_suz Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 11:46am
post #15 of 18

hheyy,

I only just started so im not sure im much help with you questions but we can see how it goes.
Im from holland so quite a lot of time difference but hope thats not a problem.

mistiek2006 Posted 22 Sep 2010 , 5:50am
post #16 of 18

Count me in too. I'm here in the West Texas Panhandle. Feel free to emai or whatever. And welcome to our not so little community.

neecerator Posted 25 Sep 2010 , 1:20am
post #17 of 18

Count me in! I'm always excited to talk cakes, baking, chocolate with anyone, anytime! Welcome to Cake Central, we are all friends at heart.
icon_razz.gif

Scotch__Mist Posted 25 Sep 2010 , 3:24pm
post #18 of 18

Hi

I'm new here too, from Scotland. Inexperienced at cake decorating, hope to learn a lot from everyone here though, it's a great site.

Pamela

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%