What's Next

Business By 11cupcakes Updated 12 Mar 2010 , 7:01pm by 11cupcakes

11cupcakes Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 4:25pm
post #1 of 3

I just got inspected by department of agriculture and now I am trying to find out what's the next step.Where do I register my business name, permit or lisence and what kind of insurance do I need. I am in NC and home based. Please help.

2 replies
MnSnow Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 6:15pm
post #2 of 3

You'll need to get your tax numbers from your state--secretary of state and your federal tax number.

Licensing is usually done after you have completed the safe serve class and test. Then you contact the dept of ag when you have your certificate from safe serv.

I have a liabilty policy added onto my homeowners for insurance. It's a seperate policy but by adding it the place I have my homeowners, I saved alot of money.

Hope this helps you some

11cupcakes Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 7:01pm
post #3 of 3


Quote by @%username% on %date%