Is It Me? Or Do The Cakes On This Site....

Decorating By chrissypie Updated 13 Mar 2010 , 7:03am by madgeowens

MissRobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissRobin Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 2:45pm
post #31 of 35

I agree with you all, I have learned sooooo much since I found this amazing community!! Wow!!! I go to the galleries first thing every morning and sit there in amazement at the talent!!

Makeitmemorable Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Makeitmemorable Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 2:53pm
post #32 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissypie

get more and more amazing each day!!! I just cannot believe the talent!! I have had my mouth hanging open for the last half an hour looking at todays most saved cakes! You guys are so freaking talented I can't stand it! LOL! I am so jealous! I wish I had one tenth of your abilities! Keep it up, I just love looking at these amazing masterpieces!

Chrissypie,
I also had a look at your cakes..... they are great. You are right though, there are some outstanding decorators .... make sure you are always inspired by them and not disheartened. I know I am truly inspired by so many decorators on this website - it is amazing - well done everyone and keep up the good work!

madgeowens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madgeowens Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 5:56am
post #33 of 35

I wish people would leave a comment.........I had a cake I worked for weeks on the gumpaste things for on it, and it was my toughtest cake ever...the first week had over 1000 views and I think 2 comments......its very disheartening to me, don't know how others feel icon_sad.gif wish I didnt care.......maybe I should just stop posting pics.....

Calgary_Mama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Calgary_Mama Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 6:14am
post #34 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgeowens

I wish people would leave a comment.........I had a cake I worked for weeks on the gumpaste things for on it, and it was my toughtest cake ever...the first week had over 1000 views and I think 2 comments......its very disheartening to me, don't know how others feel icon_sad.gif wish I didnt care.......maybe I should just stop posting pics.....

I know how you feel. I've only got a couple cakes in my "file", but you can't let lack of comments stop you from showing off your gorgeous creations! icon_wink.gif I know I personally don't get much of an opportunity to check out pics, until after my kids go to bed, and then I'm usually researching the next project I want to do icon_smile.gif So don't take it personally if there aren't many comments. Your cakes are gorgeous, I only just checked them out.

But PLEASE don't let anything stop you from posting your cakes! This is the perfect place to show them off!! icon_smile.gif

madgeowens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madgeowens Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 7:03am
post #35 of 35

Thank you for the support. my grandson tells me I should just look at the number of views and mot worry about no comments...I am working on it, but its frustrating...thanks again........

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%