How To Mend Broken Gp Crown

Decorating By dreamdelights Updated 12 Mar 2010 , 3:35am by Loucinda

dreamdelights Posted 11 Mar 2010 , 4:31pm
post #1 of 4

I broke a piece of gumpaste of the crown how do a fix it. Can I use royal icing.

3 replies
jobueno Posted 11 Mar 2010 , 4:55pm
post #2 of 4

It can be fixed with RI jsut make sure you cover up the seams really well and don't touch it or move it until you are ready to place it on the cake.

dreamdelights Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 3:33am
post #3 of 4

Thank you for your response

Loucinda Posted 12 Mar 2010 , 3:35am
post #4 of 4

Use gumglue. It will meld into the already there gumpaste and you won't be able to tell it is there.

Quote by @%username% on %date%