Cake Decorating In The Dallas/ft Worth Area??

Decorating By GARY Updated 10 Mar 2010 , 3:50pm by kse

GARY Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 6:27am
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know any great cake decorating classes to take in the dallas/Ft Worth area?? Thanks-GIna

5 replies
minicuppie Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 1:45pm
post #2 of 6

Try all the cake decorating shops...if they don't offer classes themselves, they will most likely know who does.

tx_cupcake Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 2:12pm
post #3 of 6

Elizabeth's Cake Supply on Ector Dr in the Mid-Cities has regular classes, as does Cake Carousel in Richardson. Those are the only two places I know of who have a consistent rotation of classes. I personally like Elizabeth's.

aggiechef Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 2:31pm
post #4 of 6

I love shopping at Cake Carousel. It's one of my favorite places to get candy molds. I think if I lived up there near it, I'd be broke all the time.

TexasSugar Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 3:26pm
post #5 of 6

There are two or three cake supply stores in that area. Call them or look them up online because they often have some cool people coming through doing classes. icon_smile.gif

Lucky you to live in the area. Me, I live in east Texas so to go to any of them it would require a hotel stay as well as class cost, and that adds up. icon_sad.gif

kse Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 3:50pm
post #6 of 6

The cake carousel has had classes with Lauren Kitchens (Fancy Cakes by Lauren) and Browen Weber (Frosted Art Bakery) Both have been on the Food Network Challege and, Personally, I think they are great. Hope this helps!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%