Ideas For A "celebrate" Cake

Decorating By Kiddiekakes Updated 10 Mar 2010 , 3:04am by cakesrock

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 1:29am
post #1 of 6

I need ideas for a cake to say Thankyou to all the EMS,hospital staff etc who helped out when her and her daughter were in an accident.She doesn't want Thankyou on there though...Any ideas.

Laurel icon_wink.gif

5 replies
eperales0411 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eperales0411 Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 1:51am
post #2 of 6

I was in a motorcycle accident 3 weeks ago, and I have been thinking about who to decorate a thank-you cake for the ER staff that was very nice to me, I have been thinking about making a sheet cake carved and decorate to look like a scrub with fondant accents to resemble bankaids, prescripsion, syringe, pills, ect. I still can't do much, and will be having reconstructive surgery soon, but this will be my priority as soon as I can bake again!!

LittleLinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleLinda Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 1:56am
post #3 of 6

I made this cake for the hospital staff when my daughter was there. They are the Willow tree angels of caring and healing.
I wrote "you are all angels."
http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1605616&done=1

cakesrock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesrock Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 4:17am
post #4 of 6

EMS in Calgary give out that stuffed animal ( moose?) to kids. I know my daughter got some sort of stuffed animal when they transported her to Children's. I'm pretty sure it was a moose. Maybe you could do something involving that?

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 1:57pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks Cakesrock!!! Your cakes are great!!

cakesrock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesrock Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 3:04am
post #6 of 6

Thanks! Please post after - would love to see it! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%