Packaging Question

Decorating By AmandaLeigh00 Updated 8 Mar 2010 , 9:34pm by Loucinda

AmandaLeigh00 Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 9:14pm
post #1 of 6

Hi everyone! I tried to find something like this already posted, forgive me if I just missed it. I am in need of ideas for packaging taller cakes. My local cake supply store only carries the typical bakery type boxes that are only tall enough for one tier that is 2 layers. What about a smaller two tier cake ....or I just had a request for a topsy turvy cake. The topsy turvy isn't exactly one you can assemble on site for a birthday party very easily. Any ideas?

TIA!

5 replies
Loucinda Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 9:19pm
post #2 of 6

brp.com sells taller boxes -check out their site.

AmandaLeigh00 Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 9:23pm
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loucinda

brp.com sells taller boxes -check out their site.

brp.com? I'm getting Bombardier Recreational Products - skidoos and snowmobiles!

tesso Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 9:28pm
post #4 of 6

i get boxes at UPS to place my cakes in. It seems i am always traveling 50-100 miles to deliver cakes. I place the box on its side and just slide the cake in. It keeps the sun off it and any lint ect from landing on cake. hth. if you are looking for decorative boxes. I dont know where to get those. sorry.

AmandaLeigh00 Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 9:30pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesso

i get boxes at UPS to place my cakes in. It seems i am always traveling 50-100 miles to deliver cakes. I place the box on its side and just slide the cake in. It keeps the sun off it and any lint ect from landing on cake. hth. if you are looking for decorative boxes. I dont know where to get those. sorry.

No no, they don't have to be decroative! I mean, I would like that, but for those type cakes I don't think that's practical! That is definitely an idea, thank you very much!

Loucinda Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 9:34pm
post #6 of 6

brpboxshop.com or usbox.com (can you tell we are looking at snowmobiles here lately???) icon_redface.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%