I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lounge By JaimeAnn Updated 8 Mar 2010 , 7:26am by JaimeAnn

JaimeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaimeAnn Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 4:15am
post #1 of 5

I have been AWOL from the cakecentral world since August of last year.. Lets see. I bought a house wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out in the country , remodled it, moved and was wothout internet all that time. In reflection it is amazing how much stuff I was able to get done in the real world when my virtual world got disconnected. LOL

So I am going to try and get caught back up on here. I really missed all my CC friends!

So while I was gone I am sure they have discovered cake that bakes and decorates itself , and its is only about $10 right???? hahhaha

P.S. Is Rylan out there?????? Hello Rylan!!!!!

4 replies
JustToEatCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustToEatCake Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 4:43am
post #2 of 5

Hi, I think I am new since you were here. Rylan is here he just won best of show in his first cake contest!

JaimeAnn Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 5:30am
post #3 of 5

Hello, Nice to meet you! It looks like you joined after my last post. I see a lot of new names on here now. It is going to take me a bit to get re-aquainted. icon_smile.gif

Way to go Rylan!!!!!!!!!!!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 7:09am
post #4 of 5

Well, howdy again JamieAnn. I was wondering a while ago what happened to ya. Glad to have your smart wit back.

JaimeAnn Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 7:26am
post #5 of 5

Glad to be back!!!!! I had a very extereme period of CC withdrawl , I should probably take it easy as to not Overdosenow that I'm back. hahahahahhahahahahahha

I have been in the Gallery for 6 hours straight! My husband said "Oh great, Now I have to wait for you to get off of CC before dinner gets made", I said no you don't you can make it yourself! ahahahahhahah

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%