Rkt?

Decorating By deetmar Updated 8 Mar 2010 , 4:27pm by LizaMG

deetmar Posted 7 Mar 2010 , 9:55pm
post #1 of 8

I see they use RKT is challenges, do they make them or buy them? If made, what is it the usual recipe, and if they buy them, where?

Thanks

7 replies
MalibuBakinBarbie Posted 7 Mar 2010 , 10:16pm
post #2 of 8

Unless a challenge contestant states specifically, I don't know the answer; but I believe some buy them, some make them. Rice Krispie treats can be purchased at grocery stores in the snack isle. The boxed Rice Krispie cereal has the home made recipe. Hope this helps! icon_smile.gif

leah_s Posted 7 Mar 2010 , 10:53pm
post #3 of 8

I buy the premade. Any grocery has them, as does Aldi and usually Sam's.

deetmar Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 2:09am
post #4 of 8

Thanks for the help. I know that I have seen people use the big sheet of the RKT, but I didn't kow if they bught them that way. I have a cake coming up that I would like to use them on, so I am going to need alot. I guess I had better get makeing some

Suebee Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 2:24am
post #5 of 8

We buy large sheets from Sysco. They are much better then making them. We also use the small ones you purchase at the store for smaller things.

caraleecupcake Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 2:32am
post #6 of 8

I was also wondering when you do use RKTs to mold things, etc., do you make the "regular" recipe (like the one on the box) or is there a better one?

caraleecupcake Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 2:34am
post #7 of 8

I was also wondering when you do use RKTs to mold things, etc., do you make the "regular" recipe (like the one on the box) or is there a better one?

LizaMG Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 4:27pm
post #8 of 8

Also, what would be the best consistency of the RKT to mold them?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%