Cricut Usb Connector Cable?

Lounge By AKS Updated 7 Mar 2010 , 10:49pm by AKS

AKS Posted 7 Mar 2010 , 8:25pm
post #1 of 4

I have the Cricut Create and I have MTC. I know I need a USB connector, but what kind? One side has a USB end, but what does the other side have? Would anyone be able to post a picture or give a brand name/model number? I went to Walmart, and just got more confused. TIA for any help anyone can give.

3 replies
TobiasWilhelm Posted 7 Mar 2010 , 8:40pm
post #2 of 4

The Cricut uses a USB Type B where your PC uses a USB Type A.
This is the first google match I found:


PinkZiab Posted 7 Mar 2010 , 8:42pm
post #3 of 4

GO to any place that sells electronics and ask for an "A-B USB cable" They are often sold as "printer cables," since that is what most commonly has that type of connection. The pictures above are exactly what you need.

AKS Posted 7 Mar 2010 , 10:49pm
post #4 of 4

THANKS SO MUCH! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%