Logo Design

Decorating By NoahLili Updated 10 Mar 2010 , 2:47am by 1234me

NoahLili Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NoahLili Posted 7 Mar 2010 , 7:37pm
post #1 of 4

I'm in the process of having a logo designed for my business. I've chosen an online logo designer, but I'm not having too much luck with them. I chose them in the first place because the price was right: $79 for a logo and business card design with unlimited revisions. I have a concept in my head of what I want and I even have it sketched on paper, but I'm having trouble with them getting it right. They don't provide a contact number that you can reach them on, so everything is done through email. They used a 3-tiered cake in my logo, but it looks like cheap clip art to me, and they have only made color changes to it rather than a style change like I've asked. I complained in my last email to them and stressed my concern that I wasn't satisfied, and they didn't even address my complaint. They just came back with another color revision on the logo design.

I know I'm getting what I've paid for here. Luckily, they have a money back guarantee. But, has anyone had luck with a logo designer? I'm willing to pay a little more to get a better product, but I'm just starting out, so I have a smaller budget.

3 replies
l80bug79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
l80bug79 Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 7:44pm
post #2 of 4

My husband and I used logoloft to do the logo for us for his new business. We were VERY pleased with it. their packages start at $99. we did the $300 package. check them out. if you have any questions about their process, feel free to ask. they give you the logo in at least 3 maybe 4 different formats. I told them what we were looking for the colors to use, with the $300 package we got 6 ideas if i remember correctly. I knew what i wanted for it, but he had some other ideas, and he's the "gotta see it" kinda guy. I think with the $99 you only get one idea with one revision. since you know what you want, that maybe what you could do. as far as business cards, etc. I just use vista print for those for him.

hth

Aimee

NoahLili Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NoahLili Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 2:25am
post #3 of 4

thanks for the reply! I'll look into Logoloft.

1234me Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
1234me Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 2:47am
post #4 of 4

I didn't pay much for mine at all - seriously less than $20 and got mine through ebay and was VERY pleased. he did a great job!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%