Chef Duff Products At Michaels

Decorating By dufffriend Updated 26 May 2010 , 12:30pm by thecakemaker

dufffriend Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 10:18pm
post #1 of 13

I read earlier that someone was wondering if Michael's was carrying the Chef Duff product, have you found it at your Michael's?

12 replies
Kandy4283 Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 8:43pm
post #2 of 13

I have been waiting to see if they are coming, but I am not seeing them yet and curious to see what its all about!

Cak3mama Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 10:46pm
post #3 of 13

I haven't seen them..he is teamed up with DecoPac..I thought they are just being sold thru them !!

Cak3mama Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 10:54pm
post #4 of 13

I haven't seen them..he is teamed up with DecoPac..I thought they are just being sold thru them !!
Sorry for the copy post !! I tryied to delete it but I wouldn't icon_smile.gif

cakedesigner59 Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 10:54pm
post #5 of 13

I've seen it at Michael's. All I saw were little tubs of fondant (really small). Haven't bought any of it; I make my own.

Cak3mama Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 10:59pm
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakedesigner59

I've seen it at Michael's. All I saw were little tubs of fondant (really small). Haven't bought any of it; I make my own.

Oh !! how cool ..I will have to check my Michael's to see !! I am glad I was wrong about that !! even thought if I really wanted more a to choose from I guess I could just order it from DecoPac ..Right LOL !!

nanatrucker Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 11:26pm
post #7 of 13

Our Micheal's here in Dothan,Alabama said that it would be May or June before it gets here.

samiam22 Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 11:28pm
post #8 of 13

In Canada it is 29.99 for 2lbs of fondant. I was really excited too..until I saw the price. I make my own fondant as well and it is way cheaper than that. I may purchase some black or red with a coupon ...maybe. I did buy a set of impression mats from Duff's line at Michaels. I have to get everything shipped as I have no cake store here, so they were a bargain.

Caralinc Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 11:29pm
post #9 of 13

Hi all, the Duff products will be coming to all the Micheals stores. One district at a time will be receiving the products. ( I am a WMI - Wilton Method Instructor) which is how I know this. They will be selling a small amount of his products. This will hopefully help us market the cake decorating classes.

cake-angel Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 1:16am
post #10 of 13

I was also told that this is a trial period for the Duff products. Depending on how well they sell will decide if they become a permanent stock item in the store.

jandorn Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 2:29am
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dufffriend

I read earlier that someone was wondering if Michael's was carrying the Chef Duff product, have you found it at your Michael's?

I saw it at my store and it looked like a lot of people were buying it. Some of the colors were completely gone. I thought I would try it, and the fondant is really easy to work with and as everyone else has been saying, it tastes good too! thumbs_up.gif

cakencaboodle Posted 26 May 2010 , 12:15pm
post #12 of 13

are there any classes to become an instructor to be able to teach others how to use their products?

thecakemaker Posted 26 May 2010 , 12:30pm
post #13 of 13

Has anyone tried his colors yet?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%