I Can't Get My Buttercream Smooth! What Am I Doing Wrong?

Decorating By mskavon Updated 18 Mar 2010 , 7:53pm by Melvira

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 7:06pm
post #31 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

I always wanted to try your methid, I been lazy to go to Home depot and buy a roller! icon_redface.gif So I keep using my scraper..lol
Edna

EDNA! I am shocked!! I guess I am just going to have to come down to your house and spend a week "teaching" you how to do it. You guys have a pool close, right? I mean... um... in case our roller should start on fire from how quickly you are rolling those cakes! Yah... that sounds like a good lie... I mean... excuse... er... load of poo... wait. This isn't going well at all! icon_redface.gif I think someone may be able to figure out that I'm just trying to score a vacation from Iowa here! icon_cry.gif

Edited to change "is" to "isn't" because it just doesn't make sense the other way!! icon_lol.gif

snocilla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snocilla Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 7:09pm
post #32 of 37
Quote:
Quote:

tonedna wrote:

I always wanted to try your methid, I been lazy to go to Home depot and buy a roller! So I keep using my scraper..lol
Edna

EDNA! I am shocked!! I guess I am just going to have to come down to your house and spend a week "teaching" you how to do it. You guys have a pool close, right? I mean... um... in case our roller should start on fire from how quickly you are rolling those cakes! Yah... that sounds like a good lie... I mean... excuse... er... load of poo... wait. This is going well at all! I think someone may be able to figure out that I'm just trying to score a vacation from Iowa here!

icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif

Melvira Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 7:24pm
post #33 of 37

Looks to me like snocilla and her beautiful brood will be attending this... er... EDUCATIONAL EVENT... as well! thumbs_up.gif

snocilla Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 7:30pm
post #34 of 37

I'm buying my plane ticket right now! icon_smile.gif

Melvira Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 7:38pm
post #35 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by snocilla

I'm buying my plane ticket right now! icon_smile.gif

icon_lol.gif Be careful, I think Edna and I have established that if the two of us were in the same city, there would be trouble. WILD ONES UNITE! Hahaha! (Pshaw... I'm so tame now that I have kids, I even put MYSELF to sleep!) icon_cry.gif

snocilla Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 7:47pm
post #36 of 37

That's ok, I can leave the kids at home! icon_smile.gif

Melvira Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 7:53pm
post #37 of 37

icon_lol.gificon_surprised.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%