Ladies And Gents Someone Really Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!

Decorating By hails Updated 3 Mar 2010 , 8:22pm by hails

hails Posted 3 Mar 2010 , 7:41pm
post #1 of 4

Hello to all my felow CC members, tirby posted a question about what color to use to make ham. She is making a subway cake and REALLY needs somebody to help. She searched for 2 days before posting her question and I have searched as well. With no luck, she has even tried pm some people.
If ANYBODY knows what color to use PLEASE let her know, it would be such a help, have a great day to all

3 replies
Price Posted 3 Mar 2010 , 7:45pm
post #2 of 4

I have never tried matching the color of ham, but I would use little pieces of fondant and play around with colors until I got something that I thought was close. I would probably start by mixing terracotta and pink and go from there.

EvMarie Posted 3 Mar 2010 , 8:09pm
post #3 of 4

I'm sorry I'm no help as to which color exactly for ham. But, I googled (images) ham cakes and found one on Looks like there is pink and white mix for the meat and brown painted on? And of course white for the bone. It's a fabulous cake. Not sure what you're going for. But, give it a whirl.

Maybe somebody will chime in with more experience! Good Luck. Don't fret...start experimenting...that's the best way!

hails Posted 3 Mar 2010 , 8:22pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you ladies!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%