How Much Does Cricut Cake Cost In Us Dollars?

Decorating By neecerator Updated 4 Mar 2010 , 10:37am by redrosenj99

neecerator Posted 3 Mar 2010 , 2:52pm
post #1 of 5

Can someone give me any ideas as to how much the Cricut Cake costs in US Dollars and when it will be available for purchase? I did read Jennifer Atwood's entire blog so far. I don't see prices anywhere. Thanks in advance.

4 replies
tenleysmommy Posted 3 Mar 2010 , 3:22pm
post #2 of 5

I believe it will run about $400 but if you go to cutncrop.com they have the cake cricut on preorder for $300.I think it is avaible May 1st.

ibmoser Posted 3 Mar 2010 , 4:51pm
post #3 of 5

I, too, have seen the suggested retail at $399 USD. Most authorized dealers show a probable date of availability as May 1, but HSN (Home Shopping Network) is supposed to introduce it on April 14. It may, of course, be a pre-order situation on HSN.

redrosenj99 Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 10:36am
post #4 of 5

It is going to cost around $350.00 .. I am also a scrapbooker and have the Cricut (small one ) and the Expression..( Large one ) I did try my small Cricut for a cake test , works pretty good!!!.. you can go to www.Cricut.com and ask who has the best prices... I shop at www.CustomCrops.com.. hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neecerator

Can someone give me any ideas as to how much the Cricut Cake costs in US Dollars and when it will be available for purchase? I did read Jennifer Atwood's entire blog so far. I don't see prices anywhere. Thanks in advance.

redrosenj99 Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 10:37am
post #5 of 5

It is going to cost around $350.00 .. I am also a scrapbooker and have the Cricut (small one ) and the Expression..( Large one ) I did try my small Cricut for a cake test , works pretty good!!!.. you can go to www.Cricut.com and ask who has the best prices... I shop at www.CustomCrops.com.. hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neecerator

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%