Dr. Seuss Birthday Tomorrow March 2- Green Eggs And Ham Cake

Decorating By Dolledupcakes Updated 4 Mar 2010 , 8:01pm by Rachie204

Dolledupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dolledupcakes Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 4:09pm
post #1 of 11

Is anyone else on CC doing a "green eggs and ham" cake tomorrow?

10 replies
silverc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
silverc Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 4:21pm
post #2 of 11

I am doing a Dr. Suess cake. It has a platter with "Green Eggs and Ham" and the Cat's hat, and Thing 1 and Thing 2. I am thinking about putting the goldfish from "The Cat in the Hat", and some other characters for his books. Good luck with yours, I can't wait to see it. "Green Eggs and Ham" is my favorite.

Dolledupcakes Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 4:30pm
post #3 of 11

Yeah I've always wanted to make one, but never had a reason to. Post your picture as soon as you can tomorrow. I cant wait to see it.

SugaryGoodness Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugaryGoodness Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 4:33pm
post #4 of 11

I always forget about that "cake Holiday"!!! Can't wait to see your posts!! I'll mark it on my calendar for next year!

Dolledupcakes Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 4:39pm
post #5 of 11

You should start one. Even if it's small. I'm bringing this cake to work tomorrow. I wish I could give it to a school or a library. That would be so neat.

Rachie204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachie204 Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 8:47pm
post #6 of 11

I AM!!! My son goes to a small private kindergarten school and they needed a Dr.Seuss cake for this Friday. I of course volunteered. I am doing a 3D hat shape and made some green eggs and ham to sit on the cake board along with some fondant one fish two fish red fish blue fish. I am thinking about making the goldfish and thing one and thing two but have not decided yet. I can't wait to finish it. Have fun guys!!!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 11:15pm
post #7 of 11

Nope, his birthday is over shadowed by my son's b-day. I'm suppose to make cupcakes, but I'm not feeling to well so I'll be ordering a cookie cake instead.

Dolledupcakes Posted 2 Mar 2010 , 4:26pm
post #8 of 11

My cake is here at work. I am so happy I made it.

silverc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
silverc Posted 2 Mar 2010 , 6:47pm
post #9 of 11

I just got home from delivering mine to my niece's school...posting pics now!

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 2 Mar 2010 , 7:00pm
post #10 of 11

I just got home from delivering my Dr. Seuss themed cakes to my neices school as well. I made a tall hat cake and a green eggs and ham cake. I will post pictures later today as my daughter has to help me upload pictures... icon_lol.gif . I'm anxious to see all of yours.

Rachie204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachie204 Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 8:01pm
post #11 of 11

I finished mine...it goes to school tomorrow (friday)....picture is in my photos.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%