Wish Lists?

Lounge By Sherry1030 Updated 8 Oct 2014 , 4:06pm by mattyeatscakes

Sherry1030 Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 7:39pm
post #1 of 14

Just daydreaming, I'm financially drained right now, but if I had a couple grand to spend, I would love the new Cricut, a sheeter like Buddy has (a pasta machine would do..), and Sharon Zambito's set of dvd's. Maybe someday...
Anyone else have a wish list?

13 replies
pattycakesnj Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 8:32pm
post #2 of 14

definitely a sheeter and a agby

Kellbella Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 8:39pm
post #3 of 14

A sheeter would make me a happy woman icon_wink.gif My arms/shoulders ache after rolling out fondant icon_cry.gif

prue23 Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 8:50pm
post #4 of 14

my wish list consist of a KA pro 600 (i dream with it haha), the rest of the Sharon Zambito DVDs (i just have 2 and love them, she's amazing), and more than 1 of each size cake pans (it is so horrible to bake, wash, dry, bake, wash, dry...u get the idea).....

SandiOh Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 9:00pm
post #5 of 14

airbrush, cricut, edible image printer, Sharon's DVD's and Jennifer D. DVD's also...plus alot of different cutters and molds....

shelbycompany Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 9:30pm
post #6 of 14

Well, lets see. How about the cricut cake, an oven that isn't 50 years old, dough sheeter, lots and lots of first impression molds, Bigger kitchen, Island, I could go on and on. Darn...Today's Sunday. Didn't buy a lotto ticket yesterday. That's what I'll need to get my wish list completed.

mkolmar Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 11:19pm
post #7 of 14

A wand for my mess to magically clean itself after I'm done baking and decorating. While I'm at it I'd like the whole house clean too.

I don't decorate much anymore and I really miss it.

Sagebrush Posted 3 Mar 2010 , 6:03am
post #8 of 14

Hmmm... so much to choose from, but in addition to all the great suggestions put forth here, I'd love to go to a lot of good hands on lessons (I suppose I SHOULD probably start with Wilton classes, but I haven't gotten around to them yet). I'd particularly like someone to come and 1) show me exactly what I want my baked cakes should look and feel like (my results make me think I'm leaving them too moist, but by all DESCRIPTIONS, I should have it right), and 2) help me trouble shoot my recipes here at high altitude.

KristyCakes Posted 3 Mar 2010 , 11:54pm
post #9 of 14

A house with a larger "cake working room" and a "cake office" both with French Doors that LOCK to keep out the kiddos! icon_smile.gif

JaneAusten Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 4:34am
post #10 of 14

The most expensive Kitchen Aid Mixer they have on the market today!

Ursula40 Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 8:16am
post #11 of 14

Cricut, edible printer, complete sugarveil system, and while we're at it, a larger room to play in

Oh and a couple of pro lessons nearer to Shanghai, would be bad either

Pinki Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 7:03pm
post #12 of 14

My wish list is simple...if its cake related, I want it! icon_biggrin.gif

bethie55 Posted 8 Oct 2014 , 12:34pm
post #13 of 14

An airbrush system, to add more dimension to my sculpted cakes, is my dream purchase.

mattyeatscakes Posted 8 Oct 2014 , 4:06pm
post #14 of 14

AOohhhh!! I am liking this thread!!

Airbrush machine, complete sugar veil products, lots and lots of impression molds and cutters, edible image printer, agbay, 2 sets of pans each, a new KA, bigger working space, enroll in an advance cake decorating class!! In short... I want all things cake! Want them want them want them! :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%